Spicy Blueberry Balsamic Salsa
Spice up your favorite food with this blueberry balsamic salsa! It's the perfect blend of sweet, savory and spicy – all mixed into one fresh and flavorful recipe.
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 pint Rinsed Blueberries
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Green Onions (rinsed and chopped)
- 1 Small Jalapeno Pepper (diced)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
• Rinse all produce before getting started. Place the whole blueberries in a bowl. Add the chopped cilantro, red pepper, jalapeno, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir all ingredients together lightly. Refrigerate before servingMakes ~3 cups
- Nutrition Facts per 1/2 cup serving: 40 calories, 10 grams’ carbohydrates, 2 grams’ fiber, 1 gram protein, 0 grams’ fat, 100 mg sodium.
- Meal Planning Serving Size: 0.5 CHO; 0 PRO; 0 FAT