This oven-roasted asparagus is absolutely delicious and super simple to prepare. It pairs well with most proteins, or can be chopped and added to salads, pizza, pasta, frittatas and more
- 24 asparagus spears, fresh
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/12 tsp salt
- 1/12 tsp ground pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Clean and trim asparagus, removing ends, then place in a medium bowl
Drizzle asparagus with olive oil, then massage oil into each spear
Place asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes
- Recipe makes: 24 asparagus spears
- Serving size: 6 asparagus spears
- Servings per recipe: 4
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): 50 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 3.5 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 10% DV iron, 4% DV potassium, 2% DV calcium.
- Meal Planning Servings: 0 CHO; 0 PRO; 0.5 FAT