Salmon & Roasted Asparagus Salad
This crispy, colorful salmon and roasted asparagus salad is bursting with flavor and exploding with nutrition – including 7 grams of fiber and 31 grams of protein
- 4 ounces salmon, grilled or baked with 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 6 asparagus spears, roasted with 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 each cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 slices red onion
- 2 tbsp light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Massage ~½ tsp olive oil on the asparagus spears, then bake in the oven at 425 degress for ~12-15 minutes.
Rub ~½ tsp of olive oil on salmon, then bake in the oven at 350 degrees, for ~12 minutes prior to assembling salad.
Put spinach in a bowl, then top with cooked salmon, asparagus, slices onion, tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
- Recipe Makes: 1 salad
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Nutrition Facts (per salad): 390 calories, 19 g carbohydrates, 7 g fiber, 9 g sugars, 31 g protein, 22 g fat, 4.5 g saturated fat, 80 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 20% DV for calcium, 50% DV for iron, 15% DV for potassium
- Meal Planning Servings: 1.5 CHO; 5 PRO; 4 FAT