Modified Cobb Salad
This modified classic cobb salad is portioned with just the right amount of each ingredient to make a quick, healthy and nutritious, protein-packed meal.
- 2.5 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 0.5 cups Endive, Chopped
- 4 ounces chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 slice bacon, crumbled
- 10 each cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 each hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1/2 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 each avocado
- 2 tbsp Reduced-fat Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Cook chicken and clean and chop all vegetables before assembling salad.
Combine Romaine land endive greens in a bowl, then top with ingredients.
Drizzle with dressing
- Recipe makes: 1 salad
- Serving size: 1 salad
- Servings per recipe: 1
- Nutrition Facts (per salad): 520 calories, 19 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 43 g protein, 30 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 290 mg cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 20% DV for calcium, 25% DV for potassium, 20% DV for iron, 6% DV for Vitamin D.