Protein-Packed, Low-Fat Chocolate Ice Cream
This low-fat chocolate ice cream is a packed with protein and has a rich, decadent taste. A perfect treat to feed your sweet tooth.
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 2 cups fat-free half & half creamer
- 1 cup whey protein powder, vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow to chill for ~2 hours.
Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and allow to churn for ~20 minutes
Transfer ice cream to a container, then store in the freezer to harden. Enjoy!
- Recipe Makes: 5 ½ cups of ice cream
- Servings Size: ½ cup
- Servings Per recipe: 11 servings
- Nutrition Facts (per ½ cup serving): 130 calories, 21 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 11 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 8 g protein, 60 mg sodium, 6% DV calcium.
- Meal Planning Serving Size: 1.5 CHO; 1 PRO; 0.5 FAT