Power Protein Oats Topped with Fruit and Granola
Take your morning meal to the next level with this beautiful bowl of power oatmeal! Each serving provides 17 grams of protein and the complex carbohydrates you need to power through your day!
- 2 cups oats, uncooked
- 3.5 cups slim milk
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 15 each pecan halves
- 3 tsp peanut butter, melted
- 3 tsp honey
• Put raw oats in a large bowl with milk and microwave for ~3 minutes. Stir. Microwave an additional minute if needed.• Add in Greek yogurt and stir until well blended.• Pour into 3 serving bowls, then top with berries, 5 pecan halves, a drizzle of melted peanut butter and a drizzle of honey.• Serve warm.• Recipe makes 4 servings.
- Nutrition Facts(per serving): 270 calories, 35 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein, 10 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 15% daily Vitamin D, 25% daily Calcium, 6% daily iron, 10% daily potassium
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tag @heathermangieri on Instagram and hashtag it #HeatherMangieriNutrition
- Meal Planning Servings: 2 CHO, 2 PRO, 2 FAT