These crab stuffed mushrooms make an easy appetizer for your next party and are hearty enough to make for a meal.
Parties are fun, but if you’re trying to make good food choices, they can be scary. Don’t hope they serve something healthy; instead, take a healthy option with you. These protein-packed, crab stuffed mushrooms are easy to make, nutritious and make a delicious addition to any party spread.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 Large Mushrooms
- 8 oz Lump Crabmeat (2 cans drained)
- 4 tbsp Lite Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degree; Clean mushrooms then remove stems & gills. Mix crab, mayo, herbs, onions and grated Parmesan then spoon the mixture into the mushrooms. Top each mushroom with shredded Parmesan & paprika. Bake for ~15 minutes
- Serving Size- 4 mushrooms
- 150 calories; 8 g fat; 4 g CHO; 16 g PRO
- Meal Planning Servings: (0 CHO, 1.5 FAT, 2 PRO)